Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another new first post

Hi everyone! I've decided to move from my WordPress site to this Blogspot site, mainly because I'm more familiar with the Blogger interface, it integrates nicely with my Gmail account (obviously) and I feel it has more of a community of similar themed sites that I might be able to link to and connect with.

Since this blog will contain mature/adult images and possibly stories, I've marked it as having Adult content which means only people who bother with the Adult warning that is presented will get in. Its a small step, but at least I can feel the content is a bit protected from younger eyes who shouldn't be seeing it... not that they can't find worse content even quicker on other pages.

Also, I will be trying to monetize this blog a little, since I'd like to make some extra money so I can hopefully stay home with my future family. Nothing wrong with that is there?

I'll be transferring some content from my old blog site but there wasn't much there anyway. For more updates and the occasional sexy message, you can follow me @TrinityDarkfold on Twitter.

And now, a few recent SL photos:

(click on that last one to view it larger).
What do you think? Should I post more? Would you like to see me having sex with guys and girls in Secondlife? Leave a comment to let me know. It makes me hot thinking that people are interested in this. Now I'm off to SL to see how hot I can get... maybe burn of this cold!

Cheers,
Trinity

1 comment: