Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let the Adventures begin: SecondLife Sex

Today was my first day in Second Life with my new identity. I love SecondLife, and I have a feeling I’ll be around for a long time.

Today I was just basically getting a feel for the place, finding some new locations, getting some Linden dollars and loading up on some nice, new skins. The pic you see here is the basic me… as you can tell I have a free-spirited kind of personality ;) Perhaps more pictures will be added later.

My first visit was to the Nude Beach (as soon as I learn how to post the SLURL’s I’ll put some up) to pick up some great skins from Mariposa, and while I was there I made friends with one of the dancers who invited me in to her private location. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to stick around but if any good stories come out of it, you’ll hear about it here… but keeping names private where appropriate.

So all it took was a small donation and 2 minutes of time, and I was already made a VIP group member!

So that’s all for now… expect the strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment